Freight Forwarding Services in Worcester, MA
Bruning International provides freight forwarding services to American businesses throughout the country. Whether it’s working with small businesses that are receiving international imports, or working with large corporations to handle exports, we have helped hundreds of American businesses. Our headquarters is located in Holbrook, Massachusetts, and we often work with businesses throughout the state to provide our logistical services. We are proud to work with businesses throughout the Worcester area. We specialize in oversized shipments, international freight, and consolidation strategies. Here are a few of our services that we can provide your business.
- Domestic Shipping: If you need something shipped anywhere in the country we can help. We help businesses with white-glove services, consolidation, and more.
- International Shipping: Bruning International provides logistical support for international shipping services. For more information and our INCO Terms click here.
- Project Cargo, Heavy Lift, Break Bulk: One thing that sets Bruning International apart is that we specialize in oversized freight.
International Shipping To & From Worcester
Bruning International helps businesses with both their international and domestic shipments. If you represent a business in Worcester that needs any of the following services, do not hesitate to contact our team.
- Consolidation: Consolidation not only saves money, but also can help companies ship more frequently and to more areas. Even if your shipment is smaller than a full freight container, you can still ship it at affordable rates by utilizing consolidation techniques.
- Cross-Docking: Additionally, cross-docking allows businesses to diversify where their shipments go. A single shipment can be broken up into smaller shipments and sent to multiple locations after it arrives at a dock.
- Inland Transportation: Our team can help arrange in-land transportation for both imports and exports. If your shipment is arriving in a foreign country and has to travel inland, we can provide affordable solutions.
Customs Clearance For International Shipping
Customs Clearance is the most important element of international shipping. Clearing customs in both the origin and destination country can be difficult, and can go wrong if even one form is done incorrectly. Bruning International has years of experience to ensure consistency. We have relationships with agencies around the world to make sure your freight makes it to its final destination.
Project Cargo Solutions For NYC Businesses
Bruning International specializes in project cargo and oversized shipments. Often times we help businesses and industrial clients relocate somewhere else in the country. By providing custom crating and packaging, we can assure that one-of-a-kind machinery is not damaged in transit. And of course, shipping oversized cargo internationally comes with a lot of logistical challenges. Bruning International is trusted by Logan International Airport as its primary resource when there are issues with project cargo. Our team has years of experience working on the logistic forms and getting clearance for overweight and out of gauge cargo.
Contact Bruning International For More Information
For more information on our services, please contact Bruning International. Our team would be happy to answer questions, provide quotes, and go into further detail on how a freight forwarder can help you optimize your shipping budget and schedule.