Freight Forwarding Services in Providence, RI
Located in Massachusetts, Bruning International provides freight forwarding services to businesses and companies throughout New England. This includes in Providence, Rhode Island and the surrounding towns. Whether our clients need to ship something internationally or domestically, we can help them with all of the logistical issues from clearing customs, to booking the right carriers, to more complex project requirements including packaging and consolidation.
- Domestic Shipping: At Bruning International we provide domestic shipping support for our clients that are shipping across the continental United States. We can help with packaging, arranging transportation, and white glove services to ensure your goods arrive in the same condition they left in.
- International Shipping: There are a variety of services that make up our international shipping service. But briefly, we ensure that our clients needs are met every step of the way. We handle paperwork, we find carriers, and we have relationships with agencies around the globe to ensure that goods and cargo are properly loaded/unloaded. To view our INCO Terms click here.
- Project Cargo, Heavy Lift, Break Bulk: Bruning International specializes in project cargo. When clients need to ship things that are oversized or overweight we can help them find the best carriers, handle the forms, and help package their goods with custom crating. This is why Logan International Airport in Boston works with Bruning International on any emergency freight forwarding issues.
International Shipping To & From Providence RI
Our team is one of New England’s leading international freight forwarders. With our network of agencies worldwide, decades of experience forwarding shipments, and a team of logistical experts, you are in good hands when you work with us. Here are a few specific international shipping services we provide:
- Consolidation: The chief benefit of working with a freight forwarder is that they can employ logistical shipping tactics that save you money. This includes consolidation which can improve your shipping schedule and save you money on international shipping. By matching your shipment with other shipments you can ship smaller quantities of goods without paying for a full shipping container.
- Cross-Docking: Through cross-docking a single shipment can be broken into smaller shipments at its first port. This is an ideal solution for businesses that ship goods to a region overseas that has multiple destinations. Manufacturers and retailers benefit greatly from cross-docking solutions.
- Inland Transportation: We also help clients find inland transportation services internationally so goods can move inland from shipping ports.
Customs Clearance For International Shipping
Customs Clearance is the most vital part of any shipping project. Goods need to clear customs both in the origin and destination countries. We provide logistical support with all customs forms. With our years of experience, we can ensure that your goods meet international custom standards.
Contact Bruning International For More Information
If you represent a business in Providence looking to ship internationally, please contact Bruning International. We would be happy to answer your questions and provide quotes on all of our services.