Freight Forwarding Services in Newark, NJ
With our headquarters in Massachusetts, Brunining International has been helping American businesses with international and domestic freight forwarding for decades. We consistently travel throughout the northeast to assist and support American businesses with a variety of shipping services. We are a full-service operation so whether you need help planning your shipping strategy, filling out paperwork, packaging your goods, or logistical support during the shipping process, we can help. We provide the following services throughout the Newark NJ area.
- Domestic Shipping: Bruning International works with Newark businesses to help handle their domestic shipping. We provide white-glove services, packaging support, and help arrange transportation for shipments sent throughout the continental United States.
- International Shipping: International shipping is made up of many services. Each client gets a tailored plan from our team to ensure that they get the most out of their shipping services. We handle paperwork, find carriers, and work with our agency partners worldwide to ensure your shipping is optimized. To view our INCO Terms click here.
- Project Cargo, Heavy Lift, Break Bulk: Bruning International specializes in project cargo. In fact, Logan International Airport often calls on our team to help with shipping emergencies. When cargo is improperly packaged, our team heads over the airport to fix the packaging so oversized cargo can safely travel to and from the United States.
International Shipping To & From Newark RI
We provide the entire northeast with international freight forwarding services. We have relationships with agencies worldwide and are dedicated to helping our clients every step of the way. With decades of logistical experience, we promise you are in good hands when you work with our team. Here are a few of the specific services we provide:
- Consolidation: Consolidating shipments can save you a lot of money on shipments and help you create a more aggressive shipping strategy. Instead of waiting until you have enough product to send a full container, you can ship more frequently and for lower rates by consolidating your shipment with other shipments. We handle all of the logistical legwork in making consolidation happen.
- Cross-Docking: Another international shipping optimization strategy is to utilize cross-docking. One large shipment can be broken into multiple pieces after reaching an initial port. This is ideal for retailers and manufacturers that need to ship to multiple cities and areas in a single country.
- Inland Transportation: Additionally we help clients find the best carriers for in-land transportation from the port to the final destination of your shipment. Our goal is to make sure you have support throughout every step of your shipping process.
Customs Clearance For International Shipping
The most vital aspect of international shipping is clearing customs. Our team has decades of experience and international relationships to ensure that your shipment meets international requirements. We provide support with all customs forms. We also are consistently tracking changes and updates to international shipping laws.
Contact Bruning International For More Information
If you represent a business in Newark looking to ship internationally, please contact Bruning International. We would be happy to answer your questions and provide quotes on all of our services.