Freight Forwarding Services in Manchester, NH
Bruning International has been providing freight forwarding services for American companies for more than 45 years. Over the years we have provided aid with importing, exporting, and domestic shipping for many companies. We provide a wide variety of shipping services for businesses and industrial facilities in New Hampshire including the following:
- Domestic Shipping: Even though our name is Bruning International, we also provide domestic shipping services. If you are shipping your goods anywhere in the continental United States, we would be happy to help you find the best shipping services for your budget.
- International Shipping: International shipping takes a lot of logistical work. Whether you are importing foreign goods to your industrial facility or exporting manufactured goods and products we are happy to help with customs clearance, packaging, and more. To view our INCO Terms click here.
- Project Cargo, Heavy Lift, Break Bulk: One thing that sets our company apart from similar companies is our expertise on all things out of gauge. We work with Logan International Airport to solve any issues with oversized cargo that is shipping from their location. We would be happy to help you with your shipping as well.
International Shipping To & From Manchester
Bruning International helps businesses with any international shipping. Whether you are importing goods for manufacturing or you are exporting products, we can help save money on your supply chain. Here are some more details on a few of our unique services that help our clients get more out of their international shipping. For more information and pricing please contact our team.
- Consolidation: Consolidation is a great way to improve your shipping strategy. When a shipment isn’t large enough for a container; consolidation strategies pair it with other small cargo pieces headed to the same destination. You can save on spending for an entire container and avoid damage to your goods as they are held in place with surrounding goods.
- Cross-Docking: Cross-docking also improves the shipping process by breaking one larger shipment into smaller shipments when it arrives in a preliminary port. For instance, a retailer that is shipping overseas can ship one large shipment to a port in China, and then through cross-docking send multiple shipments inland to different cities.
- Inland Transportation: As mentioned above, we also help companies navigate inland transportation for their goods in foreign ports. We work with carriers throughout the world and have relationships with hundreds of agencies. We can help find a carrier to get your goods to their final destination.
Customs Clearance For International Shipping
Customs Clearance is one of the most important elements when shipping overseas. Not only do your goods need to clear customs in their destination country, but they also have to clear customers in their country of origin. We can help your goods get fulfilment and are well versed in the ever-changing customs laws that go in effect every year.
Project Cargo Solutions For Industries in Manchester
Bruning International specializes in project cargo and oversized shipments. There are a variety of ways we can help with oversized cargo. Depending on what you are shipping and where we can make different recommendations on packaging and shipping your goods.
Contact Bruning International For More Information
For more information on our services, please contact Bruning International. We would be happy to answer your questions and provide quotes on all of our services.